Transforming Today’s Manager into Tomorrow’s Leader
Leadership Mentoring & Development
Today more than ever, it is critical that a business leader is equipped to face the challenges in an increasingly technologically dynamic and changing business world.
Our finely constructed approach to leadership mentoring is the catalyst to allow insight to flourish, supporting the executive to realise new ways to meet business needs and personal goals.
You may be today’s manager, but our aim will be to provide the practical insight, selected reading and relationship building to develop you into tomorrow’s leader, capable of inspiring teams to deliver outstanding results
Our individually tailored Leadership Mentoring Programmes act to support the senior manager/executive to gain new perspective through rich and creatively challenging discussion providing insights gained from practical experience together with the latest thinking in the field of organisational change and development.
Our leadership-mentoring framework is robust and flexible enough to be tailored to the specific business needs and personal challenges of each individual and team.
A typical assignment framework:
- Establish agreements and objectives
- Establish and agree overall measures of success
- Confirm timescales and advise on proposed content
- Progrss toward specific goals with one to one or group sessions
- Act as productive catalyst for refreshed insights into organisational challenges, working environment and personal development
- Check progress against goals and review learning:
- Confirm early successes / achievements
- Identify ongoing challenges
- Address gaps to achieving critical success criteria
- Access progress to goals for clear understanding of results against goals and success criteria
- Provide Stakeholder feedback
- Completing mentoring relationship with final review; help incumbent identify learning subject matter and ongoing development
Each one-to-one and group session comprises two segments: a ‘thought piece’ discussion or case study followed by confidential analysis of individual issues, challenges and concerns.
‘Thought piece’ themes cover a broad subject matter spectrum to instil new insight and perspective and building compelling leadership and people management skills.
Each of out programmes is underpinned by a vast array of reading material, some 2,500+ articles and books.