Transforming Today’s Manager into Tomorrow’s Leader
Leadership Mentoring & Development
Today more than ever, it is critical that a business leader is equipped to face the challenges in an increasingly technologically dynamic and changing business world.
Our finely constructed approach to leadership mentoring is the catalyst to allow insight to flourish, supporting the executive to realise new ways to meet business needs and personal goals.
You may be today’s manager, but our aim will be to provide the practical insight, selected reading and relationship building to develop you into tomorrow’s leader, capable of inspiring teams to deliver outstanding results
Our individually tailored Leadership Mentoring Programmes act to support the senior manager/executive to gain new perspective through rich and creatively challenging discussion providing insights gained from practical experience together with the latest thinking in the field of organisational change and development.
Our leadership-mentoring framework is robust and flexible enough to be tailored to the specific business needs and personal challenges of each individual and team.
A typical assignment framework:
Each one-to-one and group session comprises two segments: a ‘thought piece’ discussion or case study followed by confidential analysis of individual issues, challenges and concerns.
‘Thought piece’ themes cover a broad subject matter spectrum to instil new insight and perspective and building compelling leadership and people management skills.
Each of out programmes is underpinned by a vast array of reading material, some 2,500+ articles and books.
Our current top 25 most popular reading material examples are listed below.
- Amabile, Teresa – How Leaders Kill Meaning at Work, HBR
- Meyer, Erin – The Culture Map, Decoding How People Think and Lead across Cultures
- Laloux, Frederick – Reinventing Organisations
- Chan Kim – Fair Process, Managing in the Knowledge Economy
- Drucker, Peter – The Coming of the New Organisation
- Exposed, Dick Fuld the Man who brought the World to its Knees
- Ferguson, Alex – Managing Manchester United, HBR
- Fishman, Charles – No Satisfaction at Toyota
- Hamel, Gary – Strategy as Revolution, HBR
- Ries, Al – The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding
- Kahane, Adam – Solving Tough Problems at Work
- Kotter, John – Leading Change, Why Transformation Fails, HBR
- Leadership Primer, Colin Powell – 18 Lessons on Leadership
- Leahy, Terry – Management in 10 Words (Mindmap)
- Manzoni, John – The Set up to Fail Syndrome
- Mintzberg, Henri – Strategy Safari
- The 31 Innovation Questions to Ask
- Vogt, Eric – The Art of Powerful Questions
- Skarzynski, Peter – Innovation to the Core
- Syed, Matthew – Black Box Thinking
- Tett, Gillian – The Silo Effect;Why Putting Everything in its Place, isn’t such a Bright Idea
- Owen, Jo – How to Lead; The Definitive Guide to Effective Leadership
- McChrystal, Stanley – Team of Teams; New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
- Gerstener, Lou – Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance?
- Masters, Blake – Zero to One: Notes on Start-Ups