Selection & Resourcing
Effective recruitment is a balance of fine marketing, selective probing, empirical analysis, intuition, meaningful comparison and collective feedback.
Moreover, there must be an understanding of the marketplace combined with a specialist capability to identify, attract and secure the genuine interest of a select number of candidates who possess the desired skills and criteria to fill a particular vacancy.
We capitalise upon our organisational change and expert industry knowledge to implement compelling recruitment solutions which traditionally take the form of:
- External assignments where we conduct discrete but comprehensive executive search activities to fill a senior role examples of such assignments in the past:
- European Technical Director, HFI international
- COO, Hymans Robertson
- Head of Risk Management, The Prudential
- Head of Consulting, Capita
- User Experience Head, Microsoft
- MD Information Technology, EDf Energy
- Business Development Consultants, Optial Risk Management
- Finance Director, Prudential Annuities
- Head of Global Application Management, Credit Suisse
2. Internal Assignments where we act as Resourcing Manager complementing the client’s in-house resourcing capability.
Read an example of how we built a new technology team to support the design and implementation of a pioneering, greenfield product in financial services for Hymans Robertson.